Manage one or multiple pharmacies with quality information, more efficient dispensing and customized, automated systems.
- Streamline your pharmacy operations and maximize profits.
FrameworkLTC® was designed to support multiple pharmacies servicing multiple facilities. The system lets you specify the dispensing pharmacies, define and track separate formularies, inventories, dispensing histories, and more.
- Increase your pharmacy's productivity.
Automate and manage your pharmacy operations with FrameworkLTC’s time-saving functionality:
- Access the Medi-Span Master Drug Database (MDDB) anytime.
- Define, access and update different formularies by facility.
- Look up drugs by NDC, generic/trade names and other options.
- View drug images at drug entry, packaging and final review.
- Add drug products to the formulary, or update inventory using a barcode scanner.
- Define and dispense compounds and IVs.
- Interface with dispensing and packaging systems.
- Generate management, inventory value and low stock reports.
- Automate insurance plan and electronic claims setup.
- Automatically create and send purchase orders to suppliers electronically.
- Manage your pharmacy formulary and compound library.
Build formularies for multiple pharmacies individually. FrameworkLTC also lets you maintain a library of compounds and IVs. Submit electronic claims with full support for the NCPDP v.D.0 compound segment.
- Access the Medi-Span® Master Drug Database (MDDB).
- Connect to names, pricing and drug images for over 200,000 drug products and supply items.
- Choose from state Medicaid formularies, for detailed information on items covered in your state.
- Add products to your pharmacy's formulary, update inventory levels using a bar code scanner, or import your formulary from a text file.
- Optimize drug pricing.
Define the way you price the drugs you dispense, right down to each individual payer in the system.
See for yourself how easy it is to streamline your pharmacy operations and maximize profits. Schedule a demo today.